Open Your Home to More Light & Fresh Air With Skylight Windows
Skylight windows are just what your home needs. They are installed in your roof and allow for more light to enter your living room, bedroom, or other room in your home from above. They are also the perfect way to gaze at the moon and the stars without having to leave the comfort of your home. Some skylight windows even open by hand or a remote, allowing you to bring in fresh air and ventilate your home on pleasant spring, summer, or fall days.Request An Estimate
Equipped With World-Class Features
If skylight windows sound like the perfect addition to your home, then turn to the professionals at Lindus Construction. The skylights that we offer for homes in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and western Wisconsin are crafted by the renowned manufacturer, VELUX. They are available in numerous options, including no-leak, curb mounted VCE/VCM, in-reach roof, and flat sloped roof skylight choices. Each one of these options can be equipped with such features as:
- Flashings, which are designed to shed water and keep moisture out of the skylight
- Energy-efficient, glazed glass to help improve thermal performance in the home
- Blinds to keep out unwanted light
- Innovative accessories to make your skylight windows all your own
Exquisite Sun Tunnels to Enhance Your Home
In many areas of the home, such as in the bathrooms and hallways, daylight only enters when you open the door. Dim and dark, these rooms are unwelcoming places until you turn on the light. With Velux sun tunnel skylights, dark rooms can be a thing of the past. Sun tunnels increase natural light in homes and even in the darkest and most isolated spaces through a specially designed tunnel that passes from roof to ceiling. The attractive ceiling diffuser blends unnoticed into the ceiling, spreading a soft and restful light throughout the room.Request More Info
Our Sun Tunnel Options
At Lindus Construction, we are proud to offer homeowners two unique sun tunnel options. These include:
- Flexible Sun Tunnels – These tunnels are encouraged when an installation around obstacles within a loft space is required, as they easily bend around attic obstructions. They are also the easiest product to install because of the maneuverability of the material, making a quick installation experience. This sun tunnel will also help to diffuse sunlight in short runs, making them ideal for shorter tunnel runs.
- Rigid Sun Tunnels – Rigid tunnels are recommended in areas of the home where there is a straight, unobstructed path from the roof to the ceiling, although they can be altered slightly. They feature a Flexi Loc™ tunnel system for easy and speedy tunnel assembly. These tunnels also offer brighter white light and are excellent for long tunnel runs.
Our Window Installation Reviews
"Brandon took the time to carefully examine the area where the skylight would be installed, asking insightful questions to ensure he fully understood my needs and preferences. He patiently explained the different types of skylights available, their features, and the benefits of each option. His expertise and attention to detail gave me confidence in his recommendations."
"Everything went well. Your project supervisor, Nelson, was awesome. My new sun tunnel works great. It really lights up the kitchen. Thanks for all your hard work negotiating with my insurance."
"The guys were phenomenal. The install looks great!"
"Josh was here today and said the installers did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you for the door estimate."
"We wanted to let you know what a great team you have and what a great job they all did. Everyone that called, came or did work here was pleasant and accommodating. They always identified themselves and presented cards with their names and your company. In today's world we really appreciated that."
Discover Some Of Our Recent Window Replacement Projects
Why do local homeowners rave about Lindus Construction’s window installation services? You have to see our work for yourself to fully understand.