Not only is Lindus Construction a GAF Master Elite® contractor, we’ve been inducted into GAF’s Triple Star President’s Club, which is something that very few roofers have achieved. We’ve earned these honors by upholding a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.Request A Consultation
Industry-Leading Warranty Protection
Partnering with Lindus Construction means knowing that your investment is secure. GAF’s Golden Pledge warranty offers unprecedented 50-year, non-prorated warranty coverage on both labor and materials.Schedule An Appointment
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.