(Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.)
At this year’s national GAF convention, we were named to the Three Star President’s Club. This honor is something less than 1% of roofers in the country have achieved.
Only 3% of roofing contractors in the country have earned GAF’s prestigious Master Elite™ distinction and we’re proud to count ourselves among them. Consistently, GAF has named Lindus Construction to their prestigious President’s Club and awarded us their three GAF Master Elite™ roofing excellence awards. We’re also honored to have been a previous recipient of GAF’s “Roofer of the Year Award”.
Lindus Construction is one of the most experienced and respected roofing companies serving Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A vital reason we feel confident about endorsing GAF Roofing to our clients is because GAF’s Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System and GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Our clients experience the ultimate peace of mind with GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty. This 50 year, non-prorated warranty applies to both labor and materials, making it the last roof you’ll ever buy.
Whether you’re re-roofing or starting a new construction project, Lindus Construction offers a full range of metal roofing systems to accommodate any residential or commercial roof design. Our reputation for providing quality installation and ongoing professional training has earned us certification from some of the biggest names in metal roofing. Nothing performs like an Englert Metal Roof.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.