Providing Quality Workmanship Since 1979
Homeowners in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, and western Wisconsin know Lindus Construction well. Our company was founded in 1979 by Kevin and Emily Lindus and is now in its second generation of ownership by their three sons: Andy, Adam, and Alex. In that time, we’ve grown from two to over 150 employees and have carried out home improvement projects for more than 100,000 happy customers.
We’re Guided by Core Values
Andy, Adam, and Alex Lindus believe in running the organization the same way their parents did. This means treating their employees like family and ensuring “First Time Quality” so the homeowners we serve are satisfied the very first time. As a result, we can proudly say that nearly 30% of our new customers come to us from referrals.GET AN ESTIMATE
Happily Serving the Community For Over 40 Years
Kevin & Emily Lindus found Lindus Construction.
Lindus Construction is one of the largest LeafGuard® dealers in the world.
The second generation begins running the company.
Professional Remodeler magazine gives Lindus Construction their highest honor.
This is the top honor GAF roofing offers annually to a single company.
A day-long celebration is held at our corporate headquarters.
The Builder of the Year award is the highest honor a builder member can attain.
ContractorFlow was created by Lindus Construction and offers a complete Customer Relationship Management platform. Andy, Adam, & Alex Lindus introduced the product during a Keynote speech at the 2021 SalesForce DreamForce event.
Explore Our Different Services
4 More Reasons to Choose Lindus
Master Elite Certification from GAF is one of the highest levels of certification available in the roofing industry.
- Only the top 2% of roofing contractors in the United States have earned this distinction.
- Allows us to offer the industry’s best warranties.
- Committed to ongoing training and education to ensure quality workmanship.
Our clog-resistant LeafGuard® Brand Gutters work so well they have received the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal of approval.
- A built-in protective hood draws in rainwater while preventing leaves, twigs, and other debris from creating clogs.
- Made from 20% thicker aluminum than the industry norm and installed using screws instead of spikes, the gutters can handle more than 32 inches of rainfall an hour.
- The gutters’ ScratchGuard™ paint finish is guaranteed to never chip, crack, or peel.
By always putting our customers first, we’ve earned numerous accolades through the years.
- We’ve been inducted into GAF’s Triple Star President’s Club, something that less than 1% of all roofers in the country have achieved.
- We were named Remodeler of the Year by Professional Remodeler Magazine.
- We’ve earned a Best of Houzz Service Award, which just 3% of the 2.5 million home design and remodeling professionals on the site receive each year.
- We’ve earned the GAF Triple Excellence Award, which recognizes contractors that excel at roof installation, employee training, and warranty registration.
You can trust that your home improvement project is in good hands because of Lindus Construction’s perfect A+ Better Business Bureau rating. This rating reflects our:
- Customers’ feedback to the Better Business Bureau
- Time in business
- Transparent business practices
- Honoring commitments to the Better Business Bureau
- Integrity in advertising
We Strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
Delivering exceptional service is our No. 1 priority. Read these happy reviews from homeowners who were blown away by their home improvement experience with Lindus Construction.
"Service and work were excellent; thank you!"
"The technician worked very efficiently and put in long hours to get the job done. Excellent work and we were very grateful."
"I have used Lindus in the past and they once again, gave me excellent service. They stand behind their products and service. I have referred them to many friends."
"We have had them do work at our home before and at my parents' house. They did great work!"
"The two young men that did the install were great. They were personal and appeared very conscientious."
"Always polite and considerate. Last inspection was a quality control and I was impressed with him and his thorough inspection. Great job!"
"We had a great experience with Lindus. The communication has been great. When I had a question I received a return email or phone call quickly. When Lindus employees were at our home, they explained what they were doing in great detail, my questions were always satisfactory answered. I will gladly continue to refer Lindus to friends and neighbors."
"I highly recommend Lindus Construction. I have used them for three projects over the last few years and they are easy to contact, the people are friendly and they do very high quality work. Don’t hesitate to use Lindus for your next project."