Help With Insurance Claims
As a storm restoration contractor for more than 40 years, we’ve helped countless homeowners in the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin file insurance claims that fully compensate them for necessary storm damage repair to their homes.Request Some Help
We Work in Your Best Interests
Unlike some contractors that may leave you to navigate the insurance process on your own, we’ll work to make sure you get the maximum benefits allowed under your storm damage claim.Schedule An Appointment
What To Do After A Storm Hits
- Stay safe – Better yet, stay inside until you can be sure it’s safe to travel outside. Downed power lines and trees can pose a variety of threats, so it’s best to stay away from them and let the professionals handle the situation.
- Call your insurance company – Once it has been deemed safe to go outside, survey the damage to your home and call your insurance company as soon as possible to report your claim.
- Protect what you can – If there is a hole in your roof, siding, and/or windows allowing more water and debris to enter your home, try to cover the hole as much as possible with a tarp or plywood. You want to protect your home from further damage if you can.
- Be organized and prepared – If you’ve purchased any plywood or tarps to protect your home, keep your receipts. Also, take extensive pictures of the damage to your home and take careful notes when you speak to your insurance company. Knowledge is power!
- Learn more about how to protect and prepare your home before a storm hits.
Warning Signs You’re Dealing With a Storm Chasing Contractor
- The company appears right after a storm and goes door to door.
- They are willing to commit insurance fraud by offering to pay your deductible.
- Contracts do not contain pricing and you are pressured to sign prior to meeting with an insurance adjuster.
- They cannot provide evidence of an insurance or a contractor license number.
- You are responsible for pulling your own permit.
- Representatives arrived in an unmarked vehicle or the company decals are magnets.
- No local client references are available.
- The price seems too good to be true.
- Their address is a PO box.
- Their license plates and driver’s licenses are from several states away.
- Learn more about protecting yourself from storm chasers and dealing with them.
Storm Damage Repair Reviews:
"My buddy, Denny Long on WCCO Radio, has done ads with Andy Lindus for years so I thought I would try them after we got hit by hail in Cannon Falls. So happy I did...best choice ever. Lindus Construction worked with my insurance company and handled everything. Thank you to the Lindus Team!!!!!"
"Service and quality were very good. Our salesperson was very responsive and helpful when dealing with our insurance company."
"I would just like you to know what a great job Matt did with and for us. Our insurance was not very good at letting us know what was going on or sending a check to get this project done. Matt kept on them and we finally got the final check. I don't know what we could have done without his help. Thanks to him, it finally got done."
"Lindus was recommended to me. They did a good job replacing my roof and gutters damaged in a hailstorm. Staff is very professional and responsive. All my questions were answered promptly. They are good to work with. I am very happy with how things turned out. I would recommend Lindus for roof and gutter replacement projects. Thank you!!""
Discover Some Of Our Recent Storm Damage Projects
After your claim is approved, your restoration work gets underway. Keep reading to explore the beauty of new beginnings.