Warning signs your home’s windows have reached the end of their lifespan include:
- Rattling when it’s windy outside
- Windows panes become frosty and icy in cold weather
- Your home becomes drafty in cold weather and overheated in the summer months
- Windows won’t stay open on their own
- It’s impossible to fully close your windows
The first step to addressing a problem is admitting you have one. Once you’ve accepted that your home is in need of new windows, it can be easy to quickly become overwhelmed with the styles, models, and can choose from. Here at Lindus Construction, we’re proud to be the exclusive dealer of SeasonGuard windows. Manufactured right here in the Midwest, you can be confident you are buying a quality product. SeasonGuard windows are the only windows to receive the Energy Star Award three years in a row.
Installing SeasonGuard replacement windows in your home today will offer you:
- Maintenance free, custom-fit windows
- Reduced heating and cooling costs
- Lifetime warranties on all moving parts, workmanship, glass breakage, seal failure and finish
Contact Lindus Construction today to get started on your home window replacement project.
Learn more about SeasonGuard Windows: