Learn More About Our Asphalt Roofs
There are a plethora of reasons why a GAF asphalt roof is a wise investment for your home. These roofs are specially designed with a number of features that will benefit homeowners like you for years to come. Some of these features include:
- DuraGrip™ adhesive seals that will keep the shingles attached to your home through winds up to 130 mph
- StainGuard® protection to prevent the growth of unsightly algae
- A wide selection of colors and styles to choose from to ensure that you find a roof that perfectly suits your personal tastes
On top of all of these impressive features, these roofs are backed by GAF’s Golden Pledge® 50-year warranty, which covers both labor and materials. This will give you the peace of mind that your investment is secured.
Why Lindus Construction?
When Lindus Construction installs your asphalt roof, you can rest easy knowing that your installation will be completed according to the highest standards for craftsmanship. We have won numerous awards and accolades for our work as industry-leading roofers, including GAF’s “Roofer of the Year” award. We have also been designated a GAF Master Elite® contractor and are a member of the Three Star President’s Club, a distinction only given to 1% of roofing contractors in the country.
If you are ready to have a durable new asphalt roof installed on your Eden Prairie, MN, home, then contact Lindus Construction today to get started.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
ASPHALT SHINGLE STYLES & COLORSView styles & colors
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
Residential Roofing Reviews:
"Very pleased with our new GAF roofing system installed by Lindus Construction. We received excellent communication and service throughout the entire process!"
"We really appreciated the high quality of work and professionalism of the team. Exterior work on a house is loud by nature. The team was very unobtrusive and let us know of key update points without making the whole day about the work being done. They were great people and very respectful."
"My experience was great."
"This was our second experience with a Lindus installation. It was a great experience like first time. From the estimator that visited the first time thru the crew who did the installation, they were professional and explained everything thoroughly."