High-Performance Seamless Gutters for Residents of St. Paul
Since 1979, Lindus Construction has been the premier installer of LeafGuard® seamless gutters for homeowners in St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities area. Our one-piece seamless gutter systems don’t get bogged down with debris that can clog traditional gutters. Instead, water will easily filter through the system and away from your home, preventing leaks that can result in landscape erosion, basement flooding, and even damage to the home’s foundation and walls.
The Best Gutter System You Will Ever Purchase
There are a lot of reasons to love LeafGuard® gutter systems. Here are a few of them:
- They have a seamless, low-profile, and attractive design that perfectly complements any style of home in St. Paul.
- They are available in numerous colors to match the siding, soffit, and fascia of a home.
- They feature a 20 percent thicker aluminum than traditional gutters and won’t rust or deteriorate.
- They can be coated in a ScratchGuard® paint finish that will not chip, peel, or crack over time.
- They come with the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval.
A Gutter Installation You Can Count On
We are just as confident in the quality of our gutter installations as our industry-leading products. That is because we always use our own employees, never subcontractors, to install our gutter systems. You can count on a job well done by our team, as they are highly trained and experienced in all the work that they perform.
Ready to improve the functionality of your home in St. Paul with new seamless gutters? If so, then contact us, the top LeafGuard® installer in the nation, today.
High-Performance Gutters, Built To Last
LeafGuard® Brand Gutters outlast the other systems on the market. They:
- Are coated with ScratchGuard® paint finish, which is warrantied to never chip, peel, or crack
- Will never deteriorate or rust, even with years of exposure to the elements
- Will be securely affixed to your home without driving screws and nails into your roof
A Gorgeous, Low-Profile Design
LeafGuard® gutters and downspouts boast an attractive design as they are:
- Available in a wide selection of premium colors
- Custom cut to the exact dimensions of your home
- Designed to complement the exterior of your home and installed so that they won’t distract from your roof’s design
The Only Patented Gutter System Of Its Kind
While imitation is the finest form of flattery, don’t be confused by lesser products. LeafGuard® seamless gutter system:
- Is the only patented one-piece system with a built-in hood that deflects leaves and debris
- Virtually eliminates the risk of leaks and keeps water flowing freely due to its seamless design
- Has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval, an award that has identified top-of-the-line products for consumers since 1909
LEAFGUARD® GUTTERS GALLERY
LeafGuard® brand gutters are the only true gutter cover system that can claim to have a patented, one-piece, seamless gutter system. We are so confident in our rain gutters that we offer a “No-Clog Warranty” for as long as you own your home. If your gutters ever clog, we will offer you a complimentary cleaning.
Gutter Reviews From St. Paul Residents:
"Very pleased with my new roof and LeafGuard® Gutters. Both were installed in a day and the result looks great."
"Your services and products are wonderful! (And we have used Lindus three times now). The crews were gracious and hard-working."
"Jake Calleja is knowledgeable and customer focused. He does not try to sell you something you do not need."
"My roof & gutters were damaged with hail. Matt was so helpful with the insurance company to get a satisfying settlement. The work crew worked steadily, quietly and efficiently to replace the roofing & LeafGuard® Brand Gutters. The whole team has done a wonderful job!"
"Great crew for my hail replacement project. Easy to work with and cleaned up after the job. I had a couple of questions and they listened and helped me with those. I've told many people about your company."
"Lindus did a great job on our gutters years ago, and again this year. Communication is a big deal to me, and they scored high in that regard. Follow-through with us and our insurance company made the process easier than I imagined. Installation crew was professional, polite, and accommodating."