Why Choose Us As Your Bloomington Roofing Company
While we know that we are not your only choice when it comes to roofing contractors, we want to be the only company you think of when you need roofing services. To ensure just that, we provide:
- Two types of elite roofing, including premier GAF asphalt shingles and Englert® metal roofing, both of which are guaranteed to provide years of high performance and can be customized to meet your needs
- Roofing installations conducted by factory-trained and experienced installers and supervised by our own project managers to ensure that your roof is installed according to our own stringent quality standards
- Warranties on many of our roofing products, including the GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty, which is a 50-year, non-prorated warranty that applies to both labor and materials. Learn more about GAF’s 50-year asphalt shingles.
Our awards and distinctions also help set us apart. We are a proud recipient of GAF’s “Roofer of the Year Award” and one of the three percent of roof installers in the country to have earned GAF’s prestigious Master Elite™ distinction. We have also been bestowed the President’s Club distinction, as well as three GAF Master Elite™ roofing excellence awards.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Bloomington area understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
ASPHALT SHINGLE STYLES & COLORSView styles & colors
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
Local Residential Roofing Services Reviews:
"Everything went well!"
"I have used Andy Lindus and his crew for several home improvement projects and they have always done top notch work and have never failed to please. They have proven they do quality work that they stand behind. Their latest project for me is installing Glenwood Class 4 Shingles for which I have received a discount on my homeowners insurance premiums."
"Our house needed new gutters and a new roof. Jake Calleja from Lindus came to our home to evaluate what we needed. He was very professional and thorough. The crews that did the work were very professional and efficient. This winter we were concerned about ice in our gutters. We called Jake at the start of a business day and by 10:00 there was a service person here to check it out. We will definitely use Lindus and Jake for any future roof, siding or window needs."
"Josh and Tim did very professional job, they did excellent work and very friendly guys. Thank you."
"Josh was here today and said the installers did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you for the door estimate."
"Always polite and considerate. Last inspection was a quality control and I was impressed with him and his thorough inspection. Great job!"