Rain Gutters for Homes in Minneapolis, MN & Neighboring Communities
Basement flooding, landscape erosion, and damage to your home’s foundation are never simple problems to alleviate. A lot of time and money are often wasted in the restoration process, and oftentimes, even after repairs have been made, your home is never the same. There is a way, thankfully, to help prevent these problems from ever occurring in the first place. For Minneapolis, Minnesota, homeowners, that solution is rain gutters from Lindus Construction.
LeafGuard® Brand Rain Gutters – The Best in Home Protection
For decades, the professionals at Lindus Construction have been faithfully and expertly installing LeafGuard® Brand Gutters for homeowners throughout the Minneapolis, MN, area. This gutter system is designed to help keep leaves, twigs, pine needles, and other debris from making their way into the rain gutters while also encouraging the free flow of water away from your home. With rainwater safely moving away from your residence, you don’t have to worry about water pooling on your roof’s eaves and causing the aforementioned problems.
What truly makes our LeafGuard® gutter systems better than the rest, however, comes down to the components that they feature. Our rain gutters boast:
- A 20% thicker aluminum base than that on competing products, which won’t rust or deteriorate year after year
- A low-profile design that won’t distract from other areas of your home’s exterior
- A ScratchGuard® paint finish that will not peel, crack, or chip over time
Here at Lindus Construction, we are so confident in the craftsmanship of our rain gutters that we back them with the “No Clog Warranty.” This means that in the unlikely event that your LeafGuard® gutter system ever does clog, our team will come to your home and clean it at no extra cost to you. We even extend this warranty to both you and the next owner of your home.
For more information on the rain gutters that we install on homes in the Minneapolis, MN, area, contact Lindus Construction today.
Durability You Can Count On
LeafGuard® Brand Gutters are built to last. They:
- Are coated with ScratchGuard® paint finish, which is warrantied to never chip, peel, or crack
- Will never deteriorate or rust, even with years of exposure to the elements
- Will be securely affixed to your home without driving screws and nails into your roof
A Gorgeous, Low-Profile Design
LeafGuard® gutters boast an attractive design as they are:
- Available in a wide selection of premium colors
- Custom cut to the exact dimensions of your home
- Designed to complement the exterior of your home and installed so that they won’t distract from your roof’s design
A One-of-a-Kind Design
While imitation is the finest form of flattery, don’t be confused by lesser products. LeafGuard® seamless gutter system:
- Is the only patented one-piece system with a built-in hood that deflects leaves and debris
- Virtually eliminates the risk of leaks and keeps water flowing freely due to its seamless design
- Has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval, an award that has identified top-of-the-line products for consumers since 1909
LEAFGUARD® BRAND GUTTERS GALLERY
LeafGuard® brand gutters are the only true gutter cover system that can claim to have a patented, one-piece, seamless gutter system. We are so confident in our rain gutters that we offer a “No-Clog Warranty” for as long as you own your home. If your gutters ever clog, we will clean them for FREE!
"Thorough, timely, efficient, good communicators. Excellent work, cleaned up well and took care of a few extra details without any hassle."
"Hunter was just a pleasure to work with him and I just thought I'd let you know."
"Experience was great!"
"Thank you for helping make this process as smooth as possible. We appreciate your customer service and we're happy with your exceptional work."
"Eric is great. We used him on my mom’s house for several projects: new doors, windows, re-insulating the inside of the roof in upstairs bedrooms, tearing down & rebuilding the garage. My sister also used Eric to install LeafGuard® on her own house, build her a new deck, and install a metal roof. We recently had a meeting to discuss building a new deck for me, to replace the old one. We will be using no-maintenance materials, so no more sanding, staining, painting."
"My wife and I are so thrilled about the new roof shingles you installed on our home. They are absolutely gorgeous and could not possibly look any more amazing than they are. The LeafGuard® team also did an outstandingly professional job installing the gutter system and had a couple of recommendations on a gutter and downspout placement that really functions well AND makes the house look astounding."