Considering Double Hung Windows? Here’s What You Need to Know!
You look through them each day, but how often do you think about what impact your existing windows have on the beauty, value, and comfort of your home? Replacing your windows can help improve the look of your home, add long-lasting value, and save on energy bills. If you crave elegance, and curb appeal, we suggest taking a closer look at SeasonGuard double hung windows.
Features & Benefits of SeasonGuard Double Hung Windows
- The signature narrow line window design provides maximum glass view areas.
- UltraCore® polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and ultimate energy efficiency.
- Lift out sliders, with dual brass rollers featuring a stainless steel axle for years of worry free performance.
- In-swing sashes offer added efficiency being able to easily clean the window from inside your home.
- Provides minimal maintenance and easy operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system.
- Advanced, triple weather-stripping seals for top efficiency performance.
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- Coved interior glazing bead for added elegance and traditional design lines.
- Enjoy added peace of mind with recessed pick resistant locks and night latches for venting.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with heavy-duty aluminum corner reinforcements for years of worry free performance.
How to Operate Your SeasonGuard Double Hung Windows:
- Unlock sash locks.
- Raise lower sash at least 2-3 inches.
- Release both tilt latches and pull top of sash toward you.
- To tilt-in top sash ,first tilt-in lower sash. Then repeat steps 2 & 3 for top sash
See Why SeasonGuard Windows Receive Such High Reviews:
Interested in a SeasonGuard Window Estimate? Click Here.