The Finest Roof Replacement
Top-of-the-line shingles are only part of what makes us the best roofing company in the area. We also offer exceptional roofing services. Every roof replacement is completed by factory-trained and experienced technicians with care and precision, ensuring that you get the most from your investment. They also strive for first-time quality, and if your roof is not installed perfectly the first time, then we will come out and fix the problem. We even back the workmanship of our installers with a lifetime workmanship guarantee.
Award-Winning Roofing Company
As evidence of the exceptional jobs that we complete, roofing that we install, and the service that we provide, we have earned numerous awards during our long tenure. We have been bestowed GAF’s prestigious “Roofer of the Year” award and designated a GAF Master-Elite® contractor. Most recently, we have also been named to the Three Star President’s Club, which is a designation that less than 1% of roofing contractors in the country have achieved. As further proof of our excellence, we continue to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
To learn more about our roofing company and the roofing options that we offer to homeowners in Roseville, MN, contact Lindus Construction today.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
ASPHALT SHINGLE STYLES & COLORSView styles & colors
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
Our Minnesota Roofing Projects:
Residential Roofing Reviews:
"In our cul-de-sac there are six houses, four of us have had some kind of project going on in the past two weeks. Lindus came in trucks with their name, phone number, etc on the truck. The people working on other projects came in their F-150 with ladders. NO name, phone number or any other identifying information on the trucks. Our neighbors were impressed by the work done by Lindus. Everyone from Lindus involved with this project was professional, knowledgeable, and this roof got done in two days because they all worked as a team."
"Our experience with Lindus was GREAT! A+"
"Our experience was GREAT! I couldn’t imagine anything different! We are extremely happy and satisfied with every stitch of work completed here. The customer service and workers deserve the highest of ratings! Absolutely! Thank you greatly!"
"Great crew. All work done to my satisfaction at the price quoted ...no surprises. Like the warranty, the price, I'm a Lindus customer for the future."
"From the first contact with the sales person to the final 'Quality Control' inspector it was a first rate process. No games, no unanswered questions. Straight forward quality people and excellent installation of the product. I couldn't ask for more from a company. "
"Right away, Rob went about the task of assessing the problem and promptly correcting it. He did work so effectively and efficiently with so much care and kindness; it was awesome to behold. Both I and my mother are so very appreciative of all the courtesy and many kindnesses you that you have extended to us."