The Many Benefits Metal Roofing Offers for Your Home
If you’ve started researching roof replacements, you’ve surely seen how many materials there are to choose from. Metal roofing is a top contender thanks to its:
- Durability – You can count on metal roofing to perform as promised. For instance, Englert metal roofing won’t crack, split, break, crumble, burn, or rot.
- Energy efficiency – Many people assume that metal roofing would conduct heat, but if designed correctly, it can actually reflect the sun’s rays, leading to significant energy savings. Englert, for example, uses environmentally friendly ULTRA-Cool™ low-gloss coatings to enhance the reflectivity of medium- and darker-colored roofs.
- Versatility – If you’re like many homeowners, you want to customize the exterior of your home to your exact tastes. Available in 28 standard metal roof colors, as well as a wide array of profiles and panel widths, Englert products let you do exactly that.
- Value – When shopping for a new roof, it’s important to consider long-term savings. Englert metal roofing can help you qualify for government tax incentives and energy rebate programs, which may save you money down the line.
If you’d like to know more about the benefits offered by metal roofing and why you should choose Englert products for your home, contact Lindus Construction today. We offer complimentary in-home consultations to residents of Bloomington, MN, and we’d love the opportunity to sit down with you and review our product offerings. Plus, as a recipient of GAF’s “Roofer of the Year” award, we’ll also tell you about the GAF asphalt shingles we carry and help you decide which option is the ideal fit for your needs.
Lindus Construction is one of the most experienced and respected roofing companies serving Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A vital reason we feel confident about endorsing GAF Roofing to our clients is because GAF’s Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System and GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Our clients experience the ultimate peace of mind with GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty. This 50 year, non-prorated warranty applies to both labor and materials, making it the last roof you’ll ever buy.
Whether you’re re-roofing or starting a new construction project, Lindus Construction offers a full range of metal roofing systems to accommodate any residential or commercial roof design. Our reputation for providing quality installation and ongoing professional training has earned us certification from some of the biggest names in metal roofing. Nothing performs like an Englert Metal Roof.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
Residential Roofing Reviews
"Everything went well!"
"Josh and Tim did very professional job, they did excellent work and very friendly guys. Thank you."
"Josh was here today and said the installers did a great job. Looking forward to seeing you for the door estimate."
"Always polite and considerate. Last inspection was a quality control and I was impressed with him and his thorough inspection. Great job!"
"Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. Your expertise made all the difference in helping me resolve my house projects!"
"He came when scheduled AND finished when scheduled. They did a good job and were very efficient and pleasant."