GAF Asphalt Shingles: The Right Choice for Your Home
When you’re shopping for new roofing in Edina, Minnesota, durability is no doubt one of your top concerns. Having a new roof installed can be a big undertaking, and you don’t want to have to repeat the process 10 or even 20 years down the road. That’s precisely why you’ll want to choose GAF roofing from Lindus Construction for your installation. GAF asphalt shingles come with Dura Grip™ adhesive seals, which help them stay in place in winds up to 130 mph, as well as StainGuard® protection that prevents algae growth. If you still have any doubts as to the longevity of GAF roofing, you’ll be glad to know that GAF provides a 50-year non-prorated warranty on labor and materials—this Golden Pledge guarantee is one of the best roofing warranties in the entire country.
Why Choose Us for Your Roof Installation?
You can’t go wrong hiring Lindus Construction to install your new roof. We’re a second-generation family-owned and -operated business, and we’ve proudly been serving customers since 1979. During that time, our team has grown from two to more than 150 employees, all of whom place the highest priority on delivering exceptional customer service. Our commitment to performing outstanding work and achieving complete customer satisfaction has helped us maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and earn honors such as GAF’s “Roofer of the Year” award and membership in GAF’s Triple Star President’s Club.
If you’re interested in having Lindus Construction install a new roof at your Edina, MN, home, contact us today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about GAF roofing materials or our company, and we’ll also schedule a complimentary in-home consultation so we can tell you more about GAF’s many shingle options. We also install Englert metal roofing, so if you think that might be a better choice for your needs, be sure to let us know.
The Choice is Yours
Only 3% of roofing contractors in the country have earned GAF’s prestigious Master Elite™ distinction and we’re proud to count ourselves among them. Consistently, GAF has named Lindus Construction to their prestigious President’s Club and awarded us their three GAF Master Elite™ roofing excellence awards. We’re also honored to have been a previous recipient of GAF’s “Roofer of the Year Award”.
Lindus Construction is one of the most experienced and respected roofing companies serving Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A vital reason we feel confident about endorsing GAF Roofing to our clients is because GAF’s Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System and GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Our clients experience the ultimate peace of mind with GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty. This 50 year, non-prorated warranty applies to both labor and materials, making it the last roof you’ll ever buy.
Learn more about asphalt roofing
Whether you’re re-roofing or starting a new construction project, Lindus Construction offers a full range of metal roofing systems to accommodate any residential or commercial roof design. Our reputation for providing quality installation and ongoing professional training has earned us certification from some of the biggest names in metal roofing. Nothing performs like an Englert Metal Roof.
Curious About Your Roof?
There’s So Much More to It Than Simply Shingles!
At Lindus Construction, we proudly install the GAF Lifetime Roofing System throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul. Consisting of multiple elements that are carefully installed to deliver unparalleled protection for your home, this system is truly one of a kind. These components include:
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Engineered Layer by Layer for Maximum Durability
Asphalt Shingle Styles & ColorsView styles & colors
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
GAF Asphalt Roofing Gallery
Residential Roofing Reviews
"Very satisfied with Lindus company workers. Lindus is a great company and does what is presented. Very happy we chose Lindus even though it was our highest offer. We will show others what Lindus did for us."
"As was expected, A+ work with office workers, installers and management team."
"My salesperson has been excellent as were the roofers. "
"Showed up on time and did a good job."
"They have done very good work for us!"