The Many Benefits Offered by Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When deciding what type of roofing to have installed, there are numerous options available to you. Which is the best, and why? For many homeowners, nothing can beat an asphalt roof. That’s because asphalt shingle roofing is:
- Durable – GAF asphalt roofing is resilient, allowing for a long life expectancy. The manufacturer backs this up with its Golden Pledge 50-year non-prorated warranty on labor and materials.
- Energy efficient – Asphalt shingles are highly energy efficient, which can ease the strain on HVAC systems and possibly even lower monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Versatile – Asphalt roofing can be customized to your exact preferences. GAF shingles come in a wide array of styles and colors, with options to fit just about any budget.
- Cost-effective – When compared to other roofing materials, an asphalt roof is one of the most affordable options on the market.
Would you like to hear more about our company and the GAF shingles we install in White Bear Lake, MN? Then contact Lindus Construction today and request a complimentary in-home consultation. Our knowledgeable team can tell you more about the differences between shingle roofing and other roofing materials—we’re also proud to carry Englert metal roofing—and help you determine which option is best suited to your needs.
Lindus Construction is one of the most experienced and respected roofing companies serving Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A vital reason we feel confident about endorsing GAF Roofing to our clients is because GAF’s Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System and GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Our clients experience the ultimate peace of mind with GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty. This 50 year, non-prorated warranty applies to both labor and materials, making it the last roof you’ll ever buy.
Whether you’re re-roofing or starting a new construction project, Lindus Construction offers a full range of metal roofing systems to accommodate any residential or commercial roof design. Our reputation for providing quality installation and ongoing professional training has earned us certification from some of the biggest names in metal roofing. Nothing performs like an Englert Metal Roof.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Impact-Resistant Lifetime Shingles
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.
Residential Roofing Reviews
"It went very well."
"Quality products + Quality workmanship = Fantastic job! Love the end result!"
"Extremely organized, great product and staff that is attentive and efficient."
"Our house had a split re-roof, part metal and part asphalt and a partial roof extension. Given the fall timing and asphalt (no winter application) and then COVID-19, construction/roofing was not able to start until June. Roofing done in two days and gutters in day and a half. All in all, everything went rather smoothly and results for this old house were exceptional. I would recommend Lindus Construction for all of the above applications - Thanks for a great job!"